About this item
- ✔ EXTEND MEALTIME: Should We Go?’s slow feed dog bowl has ridges, nooks, and crannies that make it hard for your dog to gulp down food. This slows them down. Slow feeder dog bowls can slow down eating by up to 10x.
- ✔ IDEAL SIZE: This interactive bowl is 7.5” across and 1.5” tall with several ridges on the inside. It fits up to 2.5 cups of dry, wet, or fresh food. This large slow feeder dog bowl works with breeds of all sizes.
- ✔ PROVIDE MENTAL STIMULATION: Make your dog work for their food! The Slowdown Bowl works as an interactive dog puzzle that gives your pup a mental workout. It can also be used as a lick mat to help distract and calm your pup’s anxiety.
- ✔ HELP WITH DIGESTION: When dogs quickly gulp down their meals, issues like bloat, obesity, and choking can arise. Many vets recommend a slow feeder bowl to aid in healthy digestion.
- ✔️ SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN: Made from non toxic, food-grade silicone, this sturdy slow feeding dish is free of plastics, BPA, and phthalates. Unlike plastic and ceramic bowls, this dish is very tough to break. It’s dishwasher safe and easy to clean.